Company Introduction :
Tanmia Haditha Company for Construction Equipment was established in 2006 in Tripoli, Libya. The objective of creating of Tanmia Haditha was to import and distribute high quality construction equipment catering in order to fulfill the needs of segments including construction, transportation, Oil & Gas and Warehousing.
Tanmia Haditha served these industries through carefully selected world class partners which include CASE CE (Construction Equipments), LINDEN COMANSA (Tower Cranes) and FIORI (Concrete Mixers & Dumpers).
The vision was to provide outstanding solution to end with problems of the customers who required machinery without any compromise in the quality of products delivered and the nature of after-sales service provided.
Today, with excellent sales, a remarkable service and parts back up, Tanmia Haditha provides high standard of product support services through a qualified and dedicated team, all across Libya. Due to this, Tanmia Haditha has been proud to receive, in this short span, a certificate of excellence from CASE International competing on a global scale with other established distributors.
This goes to prove that Tanmia Haditha will be a trusted, a committed and a long term business partner to your estimated organization when an opportunity is given.
Sales Strengths :
- Multi lingual and experienced sales-team, focused on providing the right economical & technical solution matching with to the customer's requirement.
- Exclusive Showroom with a well established stock of units to cater to immediate requirements of customers at any time.
- Product demonstrations and several marketing activities conducted on periodical basis in order to promote the Brand awareness.
- Customer profile ranging from local Libyan contractors to major International companies.
Service & Parts Strengths :
- A technical-team trained by a highly skilled and experienced manufacturer.
- The best in the market response time for any break down calls.
- Fully equipped mobile workshops for all on site inspections and maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance agreements and periodical visits to avoid any downtime.
- Parts depot at the Swani Road facility with IT systems directly integrated with all suppliers ensuring speedy delivery of any locally unavailable parts.